a step back in time



I could use some cheering up during this time of the semester. This calls for a happy post (okay, I totally stole Suze's idea there)...
Good times in first year... Minus stressing over the Chem 1 exam








Amy's birthday dinner. Her kids are the sweetest things.





Silly Noddy, thats only your reflection! I think he has some self esteem issues...






I wonder how many giggles it took before we got into our costumes. You guys made me laugh so much. I love you guys haha

Sure things can get pretty stressful at times and sometimes I feel like giving up. I'm glad my friends are still there to make me smile through the thick and thin. Oh Sara... I know me and Pisan are so pretty in that picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night