strange characters

I slept 16 hours last night, I woke up feeling just as lifeless as I was the day before. My medicine tastes like crap. Why doesn't this medicine have that film around it like Panadol? I can't even speak properly now, I'm losing my voice and coughing as often as I breathe. I wonder if I can finish two assignments this weekend, there that HR essay and micro to do...

Honestly, I don't care about Friend A any more. I would rather not continue thinking about  insignificant people. There are some people you want to keep in your life, and there are some you would rather do without. Friend A would fit in the latter category. So say what you will, I'm sure those crude comments will be the demise of yourself.

Yesterday I spoke to Linda during biochem pract, I really don't know how she had so much patience to withstand her micro lab partner. I finally got a glimpse of what a bizarre character he was on Tuesday. He came and asked if he had the right loading dye, but instead of asking he pointed his finger to my face and declared that I was doing the wrong thing. So I retaliated and said to him, "Check the lab manual and stop pointing at me. It clearly says to says to use the 6x loading dye and thats the only dye available for use in the lab today." Poor Linda has to endure that jerk every Tuesday and she has already been reduced to tears a few times. There are some very interesting and annoying characters in my micro class... I'm glad all lab classes are officially over for micro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night