two sided coin


I can hear the rain slowly falling upon the roof and the trickle of rainwater down the roof gutter. I felt a burning sensation from the antiseptic explode around my grazed knee. I have learned an important lesson, do not cross the road whilst you are tremendously drowsy. Thankfully there were no cars on the road, I picked up my belongings and limped home. It was just a bad week for me.

I've secured myself a job over the holiday and I rather look forward to it. I plan to enter the Canon Photo5 competition, I just haven't had much inspiration the last few days. I don't anticipate on winning but it certainly seems appealing. The competition seems like a great way to challenge one's perception, to be creative, to take something ordinary and turn it into something extraordinary. 

I tend to erupt in sheer contempt when someone taunts me, I've learned to conceal that now. I find myself avoiding certain people and situations because I know I can't hold my tongue any more. Some say this new part of me means trouble, whilst others contend it is worth commending. I have yet to decide which it is, perhaps it is both. I need to focus on myself before others.

Image credit: impossibleastronaut

Comments

  1. new blog. ditching old. don't know how to follow you.

    hi bun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://the-polished-perfectionist.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mulanpoopyxx Thanks for the link dee :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night