two faces

So my mom's flying to Vietnam this Monday, despite the fact that the funeral was yesterday. But I do think its a good idea that she goes back to her roots for a while. Well a month really. I'm fine with cooking for my sister and I, but my dad eats like he ever seen food in his life. So thats what gets me a bit worried. Cindy and I decided to go to the rocks for the markets, seeing as today is officially the last one for a while.




I know I'm not supposed to take pictures at MCA but what the heck. I just have to take at least one photo from one visit. I love the painting above, its the same painting but from different perspectives. The first one is of the painting when viewed from the left side, and the second one is of the same painting when viewed from the right. I guess that really says something about perspective.


I happened to run into these lovely ladies at the rocks market this afternoon. Aren't they stunning? I'm sure they have a great sense of character.



I got some macarons at a french patisserie today. And they were really good. Surprisingly olive oil flavoured macaron isn't half bad. I shall have to buy more next time.



Sometimes I miss being a kid, things were so much easier back then. Okay I would've loved to have typed more, but I'm seriously going to fall asleep at my computer. I suppose that is pretty unprecedented for a Friday night...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin