a case of mistaken identity

Its been a pretty shit day and I think my lack of sleep isn't helping. I think I want to strangle someone, namely my lecturer. He went off at me because I apparently left the lecture early last week to see the dentist. I'm sure thats great, but rewind... I didn't go to the dentist last week and I stayed for the entire lecture. Of course, being the egotistic jerk that he is he refused to listen.

I was in a pretty crappy mood already, so yeah the waterworks just switched on and I left the class for an hour. Turns out a few friends vouched for me and he decided to apologise. He claims he was in a bad mood. Well thats nice to know, really. I think I've lost all respect for this man. But I don't care any more, I'll just do what I have to do and just hold my breath.

Somehow I'm supposed to prepare for 2 practs which I have today, but I feel so sluggish after a nap. I'm completely disoriented and my eyes feel so dry. I just want to go back to sleep, I could use a solid 6 hours of sleep... I really must get a hold of those sleeping pills or get myself adjusted back to normal sleeping times. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night