old habits never die

I need to really learn to sleep early. Sleeping 3 hours then waking up to go to class is not the most ideal thing to do... Yet I still do that sometimes. So went to the markets down at The Rocks with Pisan today. It was quite nice and probably was the best thing about this week. I wish I could've been the usual asian tourist and snapped pictures frantically at everything in sight. Pity I forgot my camera. Good food, good company and a bit of jazz music. That is all I need as a good ending note to the notorious weekdays.

I really have a problem with commitment. Especially with the bonsai craze a while ago. I'd start something then become so indifferent and bored with it. Maybe I really can't take that leap of faith (you know who you are). I can't do something I don't believe in whole heartedly. I have to calculate every single thing I do or decide on, this just doesn't fit the equation. I can't run the risk. I'll just keep giving up at regular intervals until I've really reached the end of the road.

Who knows. I may even wake up the next morning bursting with enthusiasm and an optimistic outlook on the situation...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night