i wonder if you noticed


Another crap day today, I hate Tuesdays. In fact, I hate weekdays in general. Molecular biology pract was a disaster, DNA bands didn't show up after DNA electrophoresis. Organic chemistry tutorial wasn't too bad, I semi enjoyed it. Mom seems a little better today, well she had made plans to get her passport renewed and try make it to the funeral (which is within the coming of days). Except one small problem, she can't make it in 2 days.

So it is suffice to say that she will not be able to see her own mother's face one last time. I feel bad about that because if I was in her position, I'd probably live the rest of my life in much remorse. She asked me if she should even go back, considering she won't make it to the funeral... Cindy and I suggested she should go to pay her last respect to her mother. Sure she is getting cremated, but it doesn't mean she can't go.

I don't know if what I'm typing makes much sense right now, afterall I am rather drowsy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night