curiouser and curiouser


I have my exams this week so I probably won't update for at least a week from now. Hopefully things go well, I've got my fingers crossed. I just purchased a 12-50mm lens and Hoya UV filter today, I'm looking forward to taking some still life photos. I foresee a trip to Katoomba in the near future. I had an interesting conversation with a photographer today, I'm inspired and compelled to continue this hobby.  

Little Cosmo is finally seven and a half months old, my sister and I plan on taking him to the vet in a few weeks for a DNA test. We think Cosmo is a boy, but we can't be sure. For now, I'll refer to Cosmo as he. We named him after Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld, I believe it is a befitting name. He loves going into my other bird's cage unannounced, eats all the food and does whatever he pleases.

Comments

  1. idk if it went through or not. but i voted like.. 15 times. teeheehee*

    i'l get him and his brother to do it tonight also ;)

    garlic sauce saids it's a she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thecollegiatenail.blogspot.com.au

    epic polishes and reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

modern social context