impasse

I think I made a very good impression on the new lecturer for biochem. I walked in fashionably late, 30 minutes late. I even took the liberty of literally falling asleep in the workshop whilst she went through calculations. I think her name was Catherine, but I was too sleepy to even recall anything. I woke up to find her staring at me, "have you done the calculations yet?" I can tell she is really going to like me!

I had stayed up all night to complete my HR/IR essay, it was a horrid night. I couldn't keep my eyes open for long enough to finish typing a sentence. I'm just relieved this very despisable week is over for now. So I'm contemplating getting myself 3 new bonsai trees this weekend. Preferably flowering ones, I need some colour to brighten up my grey days. I was thinking of getting a Crepe Myrtle or an Azealea. Do pardon my spelling, I'm really tired. I probably can't even tell the difference between left and right now.

I imagine I won't be too responsive at the tute at 2pm for HR. Well Helen won't be hearing a peep from me this tute, I'll just sleep in class and pray she doesn't notice. I missed the HR lecture because I was talking to Priya, Linda, R, and Kate. It looks like Kate is doing good again. Shes back to being her happy and talkative self once again. I sure hope she is genuinely happy again. I'm looking forward to the mid semester break! I can sleep in! Oh and really looking forward to dinner with the uni folks. Hooray, excitement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin