status quo

I just spoke to the mumbler moments ago. I said I was going to sleep soon but I still received a call. I really don't know what to think any more. I said I wanted to forget, but it is hard to when the problem wavers before me. Maybe it would be easier if I you didn't exist, that way my thoughts would never be of you. Old habits are hard to break, how do you break a habit that has been going on for almost a year?

 I've been distracted this entire mid semester break week. I haven't done an honest bit of studying nor anything constructive. Hanging out with friends too often is not considered to be productive. Then again, you can't be spending all your time hitting the books. But oh, moon festival is tomorrow... To go or not to go? I think I need to sit down and reconsider my plans, I can't find that healthy balance between studying and social life.

I'm not going to think about it for now. I'll sleep on it. Cindy wants to go look for a formal dress this week. It seems the formal is on this week and she has yet to find an outfit. I do hope we find something suitable for the occassion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night