nameless here for evermore 2

So today we sort of had a group get together with uni friends (and Priya's sister!). It was nice to see Selin, Tom, Tim, Casey, Priya and Amrita again. I missed old times when we all hung out together after class in first & second year. Although, it was a shame that Jess couldn't come. We haven't seen her in a while. Perhaps I'll catch up with her over coffee and cake this week. I know it is late right now, but I had a bit too much food to eat... Oh and Priya's family are such beautiful people, they're so friendly and down to earth. Its always a pleasure to see her family. It was quite a fun night, it felt just like old times.

Oh Susu, what you said does ring true... The crime of the mind is that it thinks too much.

I've been thinking too much again. Maybe such thought processes are only existent at bizarre hours like now. I don't know why I feel so sullen nor indifferent about some people. I'm a little over everything right now. I think I've reached the stage where I'm so stressed that I'm oblivious to all feelings associated with stress now. I'm just relieved this week is the mid semester break, I could really use a week to refresh my clouded mind.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Edgar Allan Poe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night