uniforms & unicorns

I'm sitting here listening to the rain outside softly fall. I wonder when the rain within will fall. I'll start this entry on a much less delightful note.

I don't care what you have to say for yourself because I've already had enough. Just because I previously said nothing, it doesn't necessarily mean that I "don't mind". Do you stand by and allow a person to provoke a friend for absolutely no reason? You tried to stop him? I highly doubt bringing attention to the fact that I'm around helps because that is the sole catalyst which fuels those harsh words from your friend. I've chased after enough lost causes in my lifetime, I'm not about to add another to the list.

Jenny, Sara, Sylvie and I met up for dinner today. I missed seeing the girls and it reminded me so much of high school. It seemed as though Sylvie wasn't gone for the past 6 years. Sure she came back with an american accent, but she still seems like the same great person. I guess it was worth enduring the cold rain to reach the restaurant. Hopefully we'd all be able to catch more of Sylvie before she hops back on the plane. I miss watching horror movies every week with Jenny amd Huong. Pity I still can't contact Huong. So I guess my quest is to contact Huong and drag her out somewhere for a chat. Eventually.

P.S the title is dedicated to you Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night