water & oil

Somehow I managed (by a miracle) to wake up at 6am and drag myself out of bed. We had to meet up to do some group work today and assign tasks to one another. The micro assignment is due tomorrow, and it really doesn’t help that R is missing from our group. It would’ve been nice to still have R on board our group, but I guess certain circumstances have rendered that impossible. Nevertheless, much work is to be done. I still cannot contact the unit coordinator, Louise, for HR/IR strategy. I’ve dropped her two emails titled “urgent” asking for an extension, yet I have heard no word from her still. I don’t know how many times I’ve called her mobile number either, but it appears to always be off when I try to call her.

I've come to realise one thing, Friend B is really hard to get along with. I've reached the point where I've decided I want nothing to do with this person as soon as micro is over this semester. In fact, it is quite plausible to say I would not keep in contact with this person when uni is over. I honestly try my very best to not get angry with her, but there is some element in her personality that just drives me insane. There are people that I would definately try to keep in contact with, but she is definately not one of them. Over the past 3 semesters in the lab with her, I think I've grown to dislike her and possibly loathe that rigid personality of hers... If you want to know something, then ask. Don't go off and assume the worst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night