memory lane

I probably should be asleep in bed right now, but I thought I'd ramble on about things before I sleep. First of all, I'm really okay now. I'm not planning to be vindictive and seek revenge on that idiot. It was probably my fault for yelling back at him. But anyway, its already happened. It was just one of those days.

So on Saturday we had our primary school reunion (stole a picture my sister took). It was nice to see the school once again, even though it is merely a 5 minute walk from my house. I went with Amy and Pisan to the school. I was pretty surprised my 2nd grade teacher still recognised me and Pisan. There was a mini museum set up in one of the classrooms and it was nice to see the 125 years of history all put into one room for display. I saw many of the elderly there, and its quite touching to see that they've made the effort to come. Cindy said she saw an elderly woman in a wheel chair at the school. She noted that this woman was all enthusiastic about being back at the school.

Primary school was pretty much the most joyous part of my education, particularly 5th grade... It was a pity my 5th grade teacher never came, I've never learned so much in one year. I wonder if me and my friends would be like those elderly people one day at the school reunion. Would we even recognise each other? Or would we need name tags? I used to think if time machines really did exist, I'd go back to the 5th grade. But they don't exist at all, I think I'm just as happy to just have memories of that part of my life. It sure was good fun to stand in front of those pictures and try to find me and my friends in a picture of the entire school. I think flipping through "Wheres Wally" books as a kid really helped! Too bad I never found myself in that picture.

Right, just got back from dinner, sure was good fun. I hope you liked the book, I was contemplating keeping it :D! I'd ramble on about more if I could, theres more that I want to write about. But alas, I must be up in about 4 hours. Sigh! I hate Mondays, I wish the weekends never go by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night