topsy turvy



I finally got to visit Chuyen on Saturday. Her daughter, Raelyn, is a mere 10 days old. She looks so fragile and so adorable! Amy drove me to Chuyen's place, it was nice to see her again. I missed seeing the two of them, it would be nice if we could get our entire high school group together again. I wish I could've contacted H, I know H wanted to go see Chuyen & Raelyn... Even Chuyen wanted to see H again. Well I took plenty of pictures to show H seeing as babies have a tendency to grow up too quickly.


It was Helen's 21st yesterday, it was good to see some of the high school crew again. Even though it was a sea themed party, not many people actually dressed up (with the exception of roughly 3 people). I was planning on coming as Ursula then decided not to do it since I couldn't do my hair up like her. Surprisingly Sara said she was thinking about coming as Ursula as well, great minds think alike perhaps.


I have to give credit to Helen's sign on the left. "Please dont congregate in the front". It certainly was a good idea putting that one up, but people still did it.


Since Susu requested more pictures, heres more! Tonight was Priya's 21st and it was awesome! Nothing like good food and good company... Did I mention good views too? Highlight of the evening was seeing Selin in a dress... For the past 3 years or so, I've only seen her in jeans. The most impressive part was seeing Priya doing her solo dance, I loved it.


I'm so sleepy. I don't think the effects of being on a boat for a few hours has quite worn off. I feel quite dizzy now. I think my senses have lagged quite considerably. I wish weekdays went by faster, weekends lasted longer and goodbyes only mean't until tomorrow. I'm still wondering if I should stick to the units I've enrolled in this semester... Census date is coming up soon and I'd really need to confirm it all. Headache, sigh.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin