for the love of poffertjes!

Met up with H today, it was a rather spontaneous meeting... H called to ask about certain plans I had texted about a few days ago and we diverted to the topic of caffeine. Out of the blue I just asked if H would want to catch up over coffee right now... We went to a cafe and I think I almost fainted once I saw the menu. Poffertjes! I think the fainting bit applied to the both of us, pity we had to rush to get to the cinema shortly. So we opted for coffee only.

Well fudge, I'm pretty behind with my studies. Maybe I should study til my brain explodes just for the sake of catching up. Simply put it this way, I'm easily distracted and an occasional daydreamer. Okaynow for some good news! Chuyen gave birth to her daughter a few days ago. Raelynn sounds like a very beautiful name. I must go visit her very soon and get some sort of a present for Raelynn.

Sometimes I regret the things I say, other times I simply regret the things I don't say. I'm sorry for ignoring you time and time again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night