the theory of relativity

Today I ran into an old friend, a rather wise friend actually. I can't recall the last time I had such an in depth and meaningful conversation much like this one. The funny thing was, in the past this friend and I just spoke of aspirations of the future. Two years had past since those talks and I guess we have found something else in common. This friend, K, has a profound love of literature (poetry in fact). Something K said today sparked much thinking...
Writing can be the one thing that allows you to transcend the boundaries of common understanding. In my mind, the theory of relativity is just that everything is relative to what you perceive.

And you're quite right K... Words are nothing but letters put together to better understand each other better. I wonder when I'll be as wise and articulate as you. Somewhere along the road, you discovered your true aspirations of the future and you're living that dream now. I guess I had better catch up to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin