overslept

I woke up feeling so drained of life. I think the last few all nighters has really done it for me. I got home yesterday from the micro test at 7pm and slept til morning. Sure, that was the longest sleep I've had in ages... But I think I've grown too accustomed to sleeping 4-8 hours. I feel so dead if my sleep goes beyond 8 hours. I felt pretty sullen upon waking up today, then I decided to read a blog I recently discovered. Its quite a quirky blog and I guess there are some things I can relate to. It totally made my day when I read this particular blog entry...

So yeah Cindy is sitting her HSC english paper as I write this, I hope she finds it okay. This is a very stressful time for many students, I can still remember when I was in their position 3 years ago. But I guess all that stress will eventually be worth it in the end. Cindy says she wants to apply for oral health or science, she seems pretty keen on becoming a dentist. I guess anything can be achieved if you put your heart and soul into working towards your goals.

I'm so tired. I really should look after myself. I still have some biochem to do, then I suppose I can take things a little easier. Perhaps I'll take a nap after this. I wonder if I should get tickets to see Jason Alexander's show in Sydney. I think that would be a nice present to get Cindy after her exams are all done. I mean we both loved him when he played George (the bald and stocky architect wanna-be) in Seinfeld. Or maybe I'll take my sister to Buon Ricordo in Paddington...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night