mourning/morning

Still annoyed. I wonder why I even bother with you. Apparently Friend B had some sort of confrontation with Friend A. Despite the fact that Friend B has access to Friend A's twitter, she is still writing those famously crude comments. I've never seen Friend B get so angry at someone in all 2.5 (or so) years I've known her. The only reason I wrote about Friend A was because she started it, I have never met anyone so unsympathetic in all my life. I think I may have grown to dislike her. Yet more so in the recent days, this dislike has begun lapsing into hatred.

Ignoring the mumbler, its been two days. I haven't responded to texts. I haven't even bothered to pick up the calls. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing here. Am I just blinded by sheer anger associated with the Friend A situation? Well stuff that. Today I went shopping with Cindy and sorted all her formal things out. So I guess she will have a splendid time at her year 12 formal tomorrow evening. Just finding her formal outfit was enough to make my day, even admist all this drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night