vegetable

Everything tastes so bland, bland like cardboard. The only thing I can taste is the bitter aftertaste of medicine. I'm still as lethargic as ever, perhaps even worse today. My shoulders are aching. It probably wasn't a good idea nodding off at the computer or having 10 minute nap on the couch. So that essay was somewhat completed, I thought I would never complete this task. I still have to do my micro quiz tonight, patch up my biochem lab book and get working on the micro assignment. I wonder if I have time to sleep at all tonight.

I was anticipating seeing J tomorrow but I'm not even sure if I can make it now. Don't get me wrong, I do want to catch up with her. Its just that I don't want to get her sick as well. I am a person that gets distracted very easily, I'm afraid I'll get too distracted and not finish everything in time. I must get my micro quiz done by tonight then, I better study and learn those pathways. Hopefully I'll look a little more animated tomorrow when I see J.

Sometimes I wish I could just stop time. Twenty four hours in a day just doesn't seem sufficient any more. My mind is muddled and all over the place now. I really want to take a sleeping pill right now and just sleep, but there is still much to be done tonight. I felt too dead to even turn up to uni at all today, I missed the biochem lect because I was still working on my essay. I missed my micro tute because I accidently fell asleep at the computer again. This medicine is far from effective, I still feel as sick as last week. I feel like a zombie, someone shoot me and end my misery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night