normalities

A while ago, someone said something which I continued to ponder  upon. 
Time goes by, you can't let it consume you.
I'm still thinking about that, but its more plausible to say my thoughts are consuming me.
Everything seems so out of focus right now...

I've wasted a good hour sitting here reading a very interesting blog.
I really must not read any more blog entries nor fagbook any more, my test is not on either one of those topics! Think microbiology and pathways! Everyone has slept, except me. Its 8:30am now, and I'm famished. I got the new Vegemite last night, its not as salty as the original... I've come to discover the new Vegemite tastes really nice with pitted olives in a sandwich. Strange combination I know, my family gave me really strange looks...

My thoughts are still consuming me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin