cramcramcramcramcramcram

There is nothing to salvage. I choose to heed the wise words of friends and forsake everything.
I felt too unwell to go to class and do my speech. I went to the doctor and somehow bawled my eyes out. I think I made a very good impression on the doctor. Things have been quite stressing as of late. The doctor prescribed me some Stemzine, but I don't think I'll take any of it. I'm not loving the possibility of it rendering a drowsy effect on me.
I must start studying for HR/IR strategy, I'm quite behind seeing as I just got the book this week (its already week 5). Hopefully I can cram everything in and catch up by the end of tomorrow... Then I can start my project! I'm quite doubtful I can defy all odds and surpass those law students. I am but a blank piece of paper if you measure me up against them. But hey, my essay scored the second top mark back in summer school (grr law student beat me). Perhaps I can defy those odds once again.
Tis as impossible that he's drowned as he that sleeps here swims.
The Tempest, 2.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night