delicate matters

I sure had quite a nice sleep, I didn't end up taking that sleeping pill. I've stopped thinking so much now. And yes, Elisa... I'm still on speaking terms with the mumbler. The decision I made was to not dwell on matters which complicate my mind. Whether that was a wise decision, I'll never know... At least not right now. Perhaps it is my way of diverting or avoiding the trouble, but I can't seem to face it right now. I guess I'm lacking in the courage department.

So H has replied me, and I may be seeing her on a Monday... Not sure when exactly. But you're right, I don't have to stop seeing a friend just cause of what Tim said. Besides, whatever happened between those two are between them. I just wonder if Tim would get angry at me... A part of me wishes he would never know that I've planned to see her again. Besides, what he doesn't know can't possibly kill him. Right? I wonder if I should consult the others and see if they'd want to see H again. Perhaps its a little too early to ponder on that. Maybe I'll ask once I've seen her on which ever Monday we'll see each other...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night