lapse in concentration

6:20pm
I'm looking at my textbook and it's as though the words are swimming. I can't concentrate. My eyelids are getting heavy, I've merely read one page, and typed two sentences of notes out. My mind is clouded with the words human resource management, industrial relations, labour management, unitarist, and employee relations. I'm sitting here listening to my "thinking song" and I'm being gently lulled to sleep. Sigh. I think all those sugary drinks have long fizzled out and now I feel so exhausted.
I was so agitated last night. Trust my dad to really tick me off. At middle age, he's already exhibting signs of the "senile stage" in life. Constantly complaining, sleeping early, arising early, complain again, nag, and some more irrelevant nagging. I do grow tiresome of putting up with this sort of behaviour, and it drives me utterly insane. I don't have very much patience with certain people... In particular, my dad. Maybe I should've told the mumbler goodbye when I was so annoyed yesterday. But instead, I opted to ignore you. Perhaps last night would've been a good chance to say what was needed whilst I was in angry mode...
Well, sigh. I'll plough on ahead. Must finish making notes on two chapters. Hopefully my short attention span allows for that task to be completed. I'm so tempted to have a coffee right now, but it'll cause more irregularities in my sleeping patterns. I guess I could settle for a cup of tea instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night