fatigue and paper cuts

Fatigue washes in at this very moment. It wasn't a very long day, I only turned up to microbiology pract. I do wonder how I managed to get 3 paper cuts before I went to micro. I guess its a good thing I noticed it before walking into the lab... Maybe I ought to get some more sleep everyday. I've grown a little too accustomed to my nocturnal ways. I haven't taken a sleeping pill in a significant amount of time, I think tonight calls for a pill. I would like a solid 8 hours of sleep, I haven't been able to concentrate due to my lack of sleep. I just find it hard to fall asleep when it bedtime isn't between the serene hours of 1-3am.

So I was on facebook and an estranged friend wrote me a message. I'll call this friend, H... So H, was once a friend within our circle of friends in first year of uni. But due to tension between H and two friends, and we all eventually drifted apart from H. A few months ago, H texted me and wanted to catch up. But I purposely pretended to not know of this text because I was afraid the tension would emerge once again. Today H said she texted me a while ago but I didn't reply her. I opted to say I forgot to reply her because I had no credit. Which was a white lie. I feel terrible about it, I truly do. I don't always make the best decisions, and this is definately one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night