pagliacci ; overture



So maybe it was wise to watch some Seinfeld. One particular episode, "The Opera", was quite humorous. It mentioned an opera named Pagliacci and the storyline is quite intruiging. I thought I'd look up if it was showing in the opera soon, but I failed. Seems it was shown at the Opera House in January or February. Pity. I hope it comes back up soon! Sometimes I think you bear resemblances to Canio. Maybe even I take on that role at times.
I listened to you mumble on the phone moments ago. I really had no idea what you were saying again. I sat there for 5 minutes listening to those inaudible mumbles. My lack of responses today led you to believe I was drowsy. I was not drowsy, I just couldn't comprehend to your words. I just couldn't pay attention to those mumbles, but to hear you was plenty enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night