we love our bread, we love our butter. but most of all, we love each other.

Today is another grey day. I can hear the wind howling and beckoning outside. I've finally reset my sleeping patterns back to normal, its amazing what a night of tequila and vodka can do. In the space of two months, I've gradually found the opportunity for self growth and learning. My perspective on a lot of people and issues have changed for the better. Maybe we do grow a little wiser as we grow older.  

I'm going to enjoy the company of those I care for, I've given up on reaching out to certain people for the time being. I don't want to pursue dead ends right now, perhaps the anguish of time will repair what is perpetually broken. So keep your thoughts positive and surely good experiences will come your way. Happiness is contagious.Ticklish pedicures, chocolate binge, shopping for heels and singing out loud in the car are all things which make me smile. I can't say my bank account is necessarily smiling at me right now. 


Next to the university cafe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin