Before I met you I travelled 'round the world. And slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream

I'm in bed waiting for the drowsiness to settle in. Lately I've found my dependency on the humble pill much more prominent. Honestly I'm stressed. The insomnia goes away sometimes. I suppose I have too much on my mind.

I caught up with two high school friends over dinner. It was great to reconnect with them. They seem to have a vision of their own future and the courage to execute the necessary steps.I could use an adventure next year. I'd love to study economics instead of science.

So Canberra or Queensland? I'm already wondering how I'd pack my entire life into a suitcase. All I need now is to reach a decision and summon the courage to initiate this new beginning. Somewhere in between hello and goodbye, I lost myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin