remember... we cool, alright?

I wish I had one of these giant erasers.

Its a quiet day at home. Relatively, until my Aunt came over and obliterated the silence. I swear she needs to tone down her voice sometimes. She sounds like a fish monger's wife. I was supposed to meet up with a particular friend to discuss business and life over lunch. But I decided it was best to drop those plans for today, I'm somewhat too embarassed to return to the restaurant she suggested we should go to.

Tuesday nights have become notorious for tequila and vodka with a few of my girlfriends. We probably should've waited til we were sober before we went to a restaurant to eat. Jen and I pretty much fell asleep at the table for the most part, whilst the others threw up in the bathroom. I feel pretty bad about it. The gamer was angry, I was supposed to look after his girlfriend afterall.

I'll be reminded of last night's events until the pain in my fingers surpass. Apparently I shut the car window on my own fingers, I'm still the most clumsiest and sing-song drunk you'll ever see. I'll just lay low until exams are over, I'll be obedient. I can't wait until the noodle market at Hyde Park tonight. Where there is food, I shall be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night