the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear

I went off on a tangent, I'm sure that was evident in my last two posts. My feelings were genuine, but I gave up because of several underlying reasons far beyond my control. I'm still lingering in between, theres no doubt about that. The only difference between now and two months ago is that I've come to expect nothing out of you. I don't have the virtue of being stupid or silly right now. If I had the choice, I'd choose to be stupid.


They say friends are an extension of your family, I say that is absolutely true. They're here through the thick and thin. When we get together, bystanders dislike us because we're obnoxiously loud. But I don't mind, this is just us. We're still the same through primary school, high school and even now. John Donne famously said, "no man is an island". That would definately apply to everyone, I guess we all need back up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night