i dislike the predictable, where's the humour in that?

My sleeping patterns are really out of sync. I installed L4D again and played a campaign with a friend. My eyes hurt, maybe 5am wasn't exactly the best time to immerse ourselves within a virtual zombie apocalypse. I'm submitting my work late again, I hate that. The morning is so quiet, pure and genuine. I used to loathe being awake at this time, but lately I've grown so accustomed to this way of life. When I finish my late assignment, I'm going to hibernate until the next day.

A psychology graduate once told me that I have an identity problem, I thought nothing of it and merely scoffed at his poor choice of words. Ten piercings later, maybe I do have an identity crisis. Despite what he said, I'm still going to get my eleventh one after my exams. This is me writing on 30 minutes of sleep (give or take a few) in the course of two days. I think I'll take a nap and resume highlighting those dreaded journal articles. Perhaps I'll make a bonfire out of the piles of articles I've collected over the years...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night