the amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more

I've been trying to mend what has been perpetually broken, I've had some success. With each story of success, there always follows the story of failure. There are still other people I no longer have the courage to pursue. I suppose the saying is true. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else. For everything you have gained, you have lost something else. Merely standing by and waiting for things to fall into place seems so detrimental to personal growth.

This is the second night in a row that I'll have no sleep. I find I write much fluidly whilst in a drowsy stupor. The downside is that I get very easily distracted in this state.

...Just superb, I spent the last 40 odd minutes falling in and out of sleep at my computer. I think its a sign that I must sleep soon. There is so much to be done, I'd rather stay busy than be reminded of what I left behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin