optimism can be fatal, especially at times like this

The science head teacher said I had her permission to base my toxicology audit at the new labs. I'm conducting the inspection on Monday morning and the audit is due on Monday before midnight. I hate dressing 'professionally', I feel so pretentious. Well at least I'll sound important when I'm wearing my heels and towering over everyone else.

I really need to make my mind up about where I'm going next year, I kept pushing the thought aside deliberately. To Canberra, Queensland, or stay? Actually I could possibly add Newcastle to the list as well, I'm really giving myself a headache. But to be brutally honest, the thought of going solo and starting a new life seems much more enticing. I'll think about this seriously after my exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night