meet you by the broccoli tree

The noodle market was alright, not fantastic. My companion and I had a great time trying to find one another and then the venue itself. I don't think its nearly worth all the hype, unless you very seldomly eat asian food. Personally I didn't think it was that impressive, but food is food after all.


When in doubt, follow the crowd. And so we did. This time that worked out well, minus the time we ended up following a bunch of tourists... But thats a story for next time.


I was supposed to meet up with another friend at Hyde Park, but it seemed impossible to find her. I was rather famished when I arrived, I think I was pretty prepared to just grab someone's food and run away with it. But alas, I do have self control.


I was told the salt and pepper squid was worth getting. So I waited in queue for 30 minutes, but it seemed like forever. I was so famished, but the wait was well worth it. The rest of the photos didn't quite turn out right so I'm not going to bother posting them. I'd say the next best thing I ate was coconut icecream.


I saw a face in a sea of strangers, I thought I knew that face. But when I got closer, I realised it wasn't who I thought it was. I should've known that, but hope can do strange things to you. I admit I was disappointed and I may have looked much longer than necessary. I'm clearly delusional for thinking about the impossible. Sometimes what is executed with the best intentions isn't necessarily the best option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night