the mystery

Today I went into uni to hand in my biochem kit key. Pity Herbert wasn't there so I had to hand my key into the other technical staff in the office. I stopped at the stairs and was sort of transfixed by the lighting above the stairs. It reminded me of Earth Science classes. We all sat in front of the stairs and once Christine mentioned the light looked an awful lot like a pokemon of some sort.



That light certainly bears similarities to a Pineco... Striking resemblance.

I think I've seen one too many pokemon re-runs... I think I am getting a bit too stressed lately. I handed in the papers for deferring my micro exam. I really wasn't up to it. But I'm not going to stress about it. I'm just going to focus on the HR/IR exam for now then worry about the deferred exam.

I was spacing out at Parra station today (horrid heat), and noticed two people a few metres ahead of me communicating with sign language. I've always wanted to learn sign language when I was in high school, too bad no one wanted to accompany me to lessons. I just really liked how they were able to express themselves so effectively through gestures and facial expressions. The man seemed rather distressed and manouvered rapidly. I just find it interesting how he was able to express his distress through an intuit of urgency and legitimacy. Its almost as though they were talking with some sort of secret code. I wish I understood what they were saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night