farouche

I wish society was a little more forgiving to nocturnal people... I don't like the notion of social conformity, it just isn't a social norm to be nocturnal at all. I was putting in my preferences for my UAC application during the fine hours of morning, I was all satisfied with my selection and went to submit it. Little did I know UAC did site maintenance after midnight. So now I have to put all my preferences in again. I guess I will never do anything on UAC at 3am, I shall take note of that.

I can't focus, I can't find an inkling of motivation right now. My motivation has been on holiday for many years, perhaps it assumes the pattern of a Snorelax. Only to awaken once every few months (perhaps years). Maybe I just need to find something which genuinely interests me, hence the UAC application. I am so bankrupt after making my late application, sometimes being spontaneous can cause a big dent in my bank account. Perhaps I should limit my spontaneous decisions.

I'm not looking forward to the micro exam next week. I'm glad I'll sort of be studying with Linda. We're doing different modules for the review questions and going to swap answers. I have yet to start my assigned module, I best stay up tonight to complete it. Then theres the lovely 6 chapters I must revise for HR/IR strategy. I assume my hand is going to snap off from writing all those essays in the exam. And I shall not ponder too much on matters which are not important. I guess I should finish off putting in my preferences, again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night