for sustainability

Well I printed out my UAC papers and I guess I'll pay for it next week sometime. I feel genuinely lost. I thought I was alone on this one, but I guess Helen was a tad lost herself too. I guess we'll all settle these things soon...
Okay so we all went to MSL's house yesterday to sort of model for her assignment. By modelling I mean we had to pretend to sing and look like we were having a great time. Needless to say, we were not very good with pretending to be happy. It was sort of bizarre to have a camera pointed in your direction without the need to stifle a few chuckles here and there.



Well we had to play a little game she made for her project. The game consisted of questions to pin point whether a person's lifestyle was sustainable or not. The funny part was the unsustainable people (Fok & Tony) had to sing a song we call 'eat it', which was a hilarious MJ knock off. It was pretty fun, posing for snaps and repeating a few lines here and there.






I'd say the cooking part was funny too. We attempted to bake cupcakes and make potato salad. I'd contend the potato salad was more like onion salad, there was more onion than potato. I never felt the urge to cry whilst feasting on a salad, this was truly unprecedented. We were all so hungry, we just started eating the props for our imaginary picnic. I think we were very cooperative.
Oh Sylvie, I think we're in a similar situation here. I wish I wasn't one quickly to judge. The answer anyone wants to hear is that you don't mind what happened in the past. But for me, it can be easy to say that but to actually believe that is an entirely different story. I guess I also feel conflicted and for me, I guess playing it safe also means to leave it all behind. Sigh, I'm just not going to think about it for the time being I guess. Right, think happy thoughts...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin