common courtesy

Today was my HR/IR exam, I sat down in my chair and thought the room was familiar. I remember doing my Biology 1 final there in first year, and I had a really bad experience there. I recall an acquaintance wanting to sit next to me, god I hated his guts so much. He sat next to me and kept asking me if I answered a particular question and even attempted to take my multiple choice answer sheet. Of course I objected, perhaps I should've been more assertive to get my message across to this thick headed jerk. The examiner came to tell him to stop talking, thank god. Now I remember why I hate this jerk so much. Good luck with becoming a maths teacher. I honestly don't know how you can want to be a teacher when you think cheating is something acceptable.

Okay on a lighter note, I was waiting for my train back home today. It was an excruciating 28 minutes of waiting in searing heat. A commuter was rushing to get on the train and nearly knocked a lady over. A bystander bellowed at the commuter (who was already in the carriage), "Oi, have you heard of excuse me?" Then the bystander turned around to the lady and retorted, "Gee, some people really have no manners!" At that very moment, the bystander let out an obnoxiously loud burp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin