maslow's theory


How I adore this piece of work by Natascha Sadr Haghighian. I absolutely fell in love with it when I first laid eyes on it at MCA. Needless to say, I stood in the art gallery quite transfixed by the immaculate placement of nails hammered into the gallery wall. I think the picture speaks for how I feel right now.

My mind feels like it is all over the place. Scattered about here and there. I really am finding it difficult to focus myself, there is too much on my mind lately. Do you pursue something even though you know there isn't a future? How do you say the words you have no voice to articulate? How the hell can I contain my sanity? It seems even I can't work like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin