nameless here for evermore

I'm distracted. I'm already distracted. Sigh! I need to get studying tonight. I have my practical class tomorrow and I had better prepare for it. I guess I can't drop old habits. Its like that old saying. You can take a man out of the cave, but you can't take the cave out of a man. The same concept applies to me, I can't stop doing everything in the last minute. I guess that is something I have yet to change in myself.
Mumble, mumble. I really had no idea what you were saying again. I tried my best to pay attention (with my short attention span). But quite frankly, I just couldn't comprehend to what you're saying. Still, I listened to you mumble for a good 10 minutes.
If the moon smiled, it would resemble you.
You leave the same impression of
something beautiful, but annihilating.

Too lazy to upload another snap.
And as Susu says, "and now to study!" If only I had that sort of enthusiasm right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night