clapping with one hand

So I missed class today. I think that hypotension business kicked back in yesterday. Lunch yesterday consisted of one gyoza and 2 Advils. Tasty? I slept a good 12 hours. It was such a good sleep. Note to self; get studying this week. Its always hard to take the very first step, but I'm going to try get my motivation back soon. I've come to realise I can't study without pretzels. Must've been a habit I picked up whilst studying with Olly and Jess last semester. I went to my lecture yesterday with a bag of pretzels. I just sat there munching for most of the 2 hour lecture. Ooh my sister came across a silly joke. As corny as it sounded, I quite liked it.
A neutron walked into a bar & ordered a drink. He asked the bartender, "how much?"
The bartender replied, "for you sir, no charge."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night