l'espirit de l'escalier


If dreams were a reflection of our inner most desires, I would choose reality over fairy dreams. At least in reality, we have the power and capability to bring such desires to light. I've had my head up in the clouds for long enough, some things are best left in the past. When we dwell too long upon the ghosts of yesterday, we fail to see the bigger picture.

In the last week or so, I've come to realize that I have indeed let go of bygones. I suppose 2011 is already off to a good start. Yesterday I received a phone call from a friend from university, she told me she's getting engaged. I was really excited, I could not contain myself. I'm really happy that she has found true virtue, I'm really looking forward to the engagement party this weekend.

I'm not sure what this year will bring, but one thing is definite. Hello summer school, I'll have to learn to wake up early again. This sounds like a mission in itself already. I've been waking up at really odd times lately, I'd love to be able to wake up early in the morning. Perhaps by then, I'll motivate myself to jog again. I lied, that was my new years resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night