now meet me where the angels collide


Both good and bad experiences are essential elements to our character. Pain or suffering is never meaningless. I've come to realize that overcoming difficult times and obstacles on my personal front have made me a stronger person. I have to admit yesterday was not an easy day and that day ended in tears. I made a mistake. But I'll say no more about that, if you know what I'm talking about then that's fine. 

Yesterday was indeed a bad day. However, I ran into an old friend from work. It was the first time I smiled on that particular day, I was genuinely pleased to see her. She told me she's engaged and getting married in March. I can't wait until the wedding, I'm already wondering what gift to buy for the duo. I have much thinking to do.

The human body is indeed something of wonder, it recreates itself twice every year. Nearly all hair, bone and skin cells die within the tiny space of six months. And as the saying goes, out with the old and in with the new. In the place of a dead cell, another new one will replace it. You see, even I have recreated myself. I suppose it's suffice to say, I am not who I was six months ago. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night