datum amore ad defendendum


Summer school is almost over, there's just another 2 weeks to go. I still need to fix my sleeping patterns up, I've only made it to uni on the days that I have tests. Yes, I slept in. Yesterday I read that goodbye can cause dormant memories to resurface. I think that is, without saying, absolutely true. Maybe we're all doomed to remember each and every goodbye in our lifetime.

A few days ago, I was reminded of the question with no answer. The saying is true, expect nothing and you won't be disappointed. I'll give the person enough credit for summoning enough courage to even say hello. The notorious Australian summer is unbearable today. I feel as though I'm living in a sauna. I have no idea how I'll focus on statistics. Looks like I have some major cramming to do.

Image credit: unariunari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night