i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Happiness is a never ending quest for many of us. Some never quite find it whilst some spend their entire lives searching for it. Happiness is intangible, you can't see it nor can you touch it. You can't see all things with plain sight, sometimes you have to look much deeper than that. 

The most common mistake that people commit is the presumption that happiness is something which must constantly be pursued. Instead of aimlessly searching, we should create our own happiness. Sometimes you must brave the dark hour of reason before you can appreciate all that is before you. 

Friends are the very foundation of my entity. Without foundation, I would not exist. This is me writing to give thanks to those who mean anything at all to me. Some of them won't see this at all, but that's fine by me. Thank you for your counsel, encouragement and simply being there. 











P.S I have no idea who those guys are in the picture above, but they sure made this a very memorable picture...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin