decision analysis


I've always mused that it was very strange in movies when people declare they can't live without a certain person. I was very stubborn and lived out each day nulled of a person's existence. This was purely by choice and my choice alone. If I could choose again, I wouldn't be so selfish.

I spoke to a childhood friend on the phone a few moments ago. Things are happening for everyone this year, I'm really pleased to hear about these enticing new beginnings on the horizon. My friend wants to go take language classes at a college, she wants to learn French or Japanese. She hopes to learn either one of those languages so that she can go work overseas one day.

I've always wanted to brush up on my horrid French, its a shame my university doesn't teach French. As strange as it sounds, I'm actually enjoying statistics for business. When I finished my high school exams, I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. It took me a very long time to realize what direction I wanted to pursue. They say good things cannot be rushed, but I feel as though I've wasted too much time.

Image credit: unariunari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night