knight goes "neigh"

Things are starting to look a little better for me since I had asked that question with no answer. I don't wish to cling onto relics of the past and memories of what could never be. When the heart is filled with waves of deep void, we unconsciously seek to fill in those empty spaces. Immediate change may be difficult to deal with, but I know that this too shall pass.

I learned to play chess yesterday at 1am, I'm sure it looked quite bizarre to anyone that saw us. Three people sitting at a 24 hour fast food place, all transfixed on a chess set and quietly murmuring to one another. We left at 4am when the cleaner politely kicked us out. Chess and gossip makes a fine combination, a match made in heaven.

In the end, my friends are always the ones which matter the most to me. I've always placed them before relationships, I never want to be the type of person who puts a guy before friends. The heart can wait, it needs time to recuperate and time off to forsake. I have but one thing on my agenda, I need to figure out what to do about the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night