absolute truth



Seeing as Tumblr has been down for the whole day, I figure I may as well post here. Yesterday, I had a rather interesting conversation with a friend. Well it was really a series of messages we sent to each other. It certainly got me to think about issues on a much deeper level than previously.

I don't want to continue regurgitating fragmented sentences. One of the most unbearable things in life, in my opinion, is silence. Whilst some contend that silence can be golden at times. I say differently.  The most terrifying aspect of silence is that it is solid, painful and often it is consuming.

I chose silence over honesty. When we're children, people often tell us that honesty is the best policy. But honesty will not delight in your success nor will it alleviate your failures. Sometimes honesty hurts people, guilt only continues to manifest within yourself and grow exponentially.

The most unfortunate event in life is when someone you know, becomes someone you once knew. My stubborn feelings refuse to dissipate with the anguish of time. So what will you do? Will you continue chasing the ghosts of yesterday or will you choose to take the initiative? My decision rests with the latter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin