and all these woes shall serve for sweet discourses in our time to come

I had to sit down and carefully consider this for a few moments, when was the last time that I broke down? I recall it vividly, as though it were only yesterday. Sometimes my emotions come to surface and I can't contain them. Tears may erupt or I may just scream any profanities which come into mind. On Monday, both of those occurred.

Honestly, I never feel particularly good when I have sudden outbursts of emotion. I try to be merciless and strong minded, I tend to hide behind that solid exterior a lot. I suppose I'm mindful of how people will perceive me. I don't see myself as a particularly grey person nor a person who doesn't want to be happy.

This is my medium for expressing myself, I mean it's not like I get to do an awful lot of self expression whilst studying science. Canberra was, in essence, my escape from all things trivial. I was keen about seeing this plan coming to light, I even applied for accommodation two months ago. Sadly I won't have a place to stay so Canberra plans will not come to full fruition.

Sometimes the slightest and the most mundane of things, can trigger long forgotten memories. All it took was constant apologies thrown in my direction and a song which played quietly in the background. I can't even remember what song that was, but it awoke a dormant memory in the back of my mind. In that state of despair, I remembered about H.

H came from a broken family, the person lacked prospect in life and pushed people out of their life. Depression isn't something that is discussed in an open forum in society, at least not amongst my friends. I'm not going to give up on finding H, despite how many times you may refuse to speak. I can't abandon one of my closest friends when they need someone to talk to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night