the inner workings of a wind-up clock

On the 13th of December, I did something both selfish and selfless. I guess it was really a matter of how you see it. My intention was to not waste time and hold the person back from far greater potential. And the truth is, gradually I've begun to forget every little detail. On another note, person A seems to have found new hope once again.

I can forget about my plans on moving to Canberra, all campus accommodation has been filled up already. I've yet to make a decision about my plans for 2011. Lately it seems my group of friends are so troublesome, there always seems to be drama happening. I suppose sometimes we forget that high school was over and done with a few years ago.

We can choose our friends and also choose who we want to keep in our lives. But I guess right now, all I've ever been sure of are those people. While some are probably best left to go their own way, I trust that they'll be just fine. The people I care about most are still here and I guess I wouldn't know where I'd be if I never met them. Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy this festive season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night